Flooding and flood damage is not covered by home insurance. Floods come with little to no warning and Flood insurance usually takes 30 days to take place, so act now to be sure you're covered!
2. YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO PURCHASE FLOOD INSURANCE AS LONG AS YOUR COMMUNITY PARTICIPATES IN NFIP (NATIONAL FLOOD INSURANCE PROGRAM)
4. IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS, ALL 50 STATES HAVE EXPERIENCED FLOODS OR FLASH FLOODS
6. IT ONLY TAKES TWO FEET OF MOVING WATER TO CARRY YOUR CAR AWAY
8. NEW LAND DEVELOPMENT CAN INCREASE FLOOD RISK, ESPECIALLY IF THE CONSTRUCTION CHANGES NATURAL RUNOFF PATHS
10. ON AVERAGE, ONLY 49% OF BUILDINGS IN HIGH-RISK FLOOD AREAS ARE INSURED FOR FLOOD
WHAT TO DO AFTER A FLOOD (IF YOU'RE COVERED)
Copyright © 2020 Stringfellow Insurance Agency - All Rights Reserved.